ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Before becoming an award-winning spy thriller novelist, Mr. Wallace spent the first ten years of his career as a psychological operations officer with a US-based intelligence agency. He went on to work for foreign intelligence agencies, "fixers" -- senior partners at elusive and exclusive law firms, political figures, royals, sovereigns, and private corporations for the next twenty years. Performing such unique operations as:
1. Conspiracy theory investigations of the mass population manipulation specialists behind QAnon, the history and propagation of N.E.S.A.R.A, the hierarchy behind the Global Currency Reset ("GCR"), and the infamous "dead currency" ReValuation ("RV") of "Dinar" and "Zim" to name a few.
2. Hostage rescue contracts with AIG, Zurich, and Lloyd's of London Kidnap and Ransom insurance programs.
3. Overt security for a number of high profile celebrities.
4. Transportation of significant amounts of current and dead currencies, Gadhafi assets, Chinese and American historical bonds ("Wells Fargo" boxes and "Dragon" boxes).
5. Identification and rendition of high value gems, metals and unique assets, including a once-Hitler-owned Mercedes Benz 770, and several famous works of art, including the Portrait of a Young Man by Raphael (valued at over $100 million).
Mr. Wallace is considered to be one of the top corporate infiltrators in the world … working for such companies as NSA, Volkswagen, Warner-Lambert, Oracle, McAfee, Hewlett Packard, Royal Dutch Shell, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts are but a few.
Over the last decade and between operational contracts, Mr. Wallace has been working as a subject matter expert and technical advisor for several Oscar-nominated movie and Emmy-nominated TV production company writers' rooms, thanks to his introduction to them by his former intelligence agency boss who worked directly with novelists such as Tom Clancy, Robert Ludlum, and Vince Flynn.
SILENT CATS: Deadly Dance is his first novel of a possible six book series. Book two is currently under construction as are several TV and Feature screenplay scripts. Stay tuned.